Why Partner with BCNET and Compute Canada?
This is your opportunity to showcase your technology solutions and network with a regional and national community of academics, IT professionals and decision-makers. You will also learn about the current technology initiatives on B.C.’s campuses and participate in interactive workshops and panel discussions.
Find out about sponsorship opportunities at HPCS 2012 & BCNET, or contact us directly at email@example.com.
Who Attends BCNET and HPCS 2012?
Last year, 76% of BCNET conference attendees were from B.C.’s higher education community; another 24% of conference attendees were representatives from industry and government agencies.
- 30% IT staff
- 20% IT management, senior managers and IT project managers
- 8% faculty
- 11% executive level decision-makers
- 7% students
- 24% industry and government
Canadian Research and HPC Experts:
- Representatives from Compute Canada and major Canadian resource providers: ACEnet, CLUMEQ, RQCHP, HPCVL, SciNet, SHARCNET and WestGrid
- Researchers in a wide variety of disciplines ranging from the natural sciences and engineering to domains like medicine and the social sciences
- HPC system administrators, architects, developers and decision makers
- Post-doctoral fellows and graduate students
- Industry professionals
- Representatives of government agencies
- Vendor community